Stratford University Scholarship –Stratford University in Virginia USA is offering a Financial Literacy Scholarships for International students with a maximum of 1000.00 dollars. 1000.00 discount on tuition. The scholarship is available only for students who have enrolled in an undergraduate program at Stratford University.
Stratford University Scholarship Eligibility
Stratford University Financial Literacy Grant is open to enrolled undergraduate Stratford University students once they have completed at least 3 consecutive terms at Stratford University immediately preceding the term in which they apply for approval for the grant and demonstrate good institutional standing, good academic standing, and a commitment to maintaining astute financial awareness as defined below. The student must be a US Citizen or Permanent resident.
Stratford University Scholarship Degree Level:
Stratford University in Virginia USA Financial Literacy Scholarship 2022/2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Stratford University.
Stratford University Scholarship Available Subjects:
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Stratford University Scholarship Scholarship Benefits:
The grant is for tuition ONLY and applicant is responsible for payment of all fees related to program and any other fee charged by Stratford University while enrolled. The grant shall be for a maximum up to $1000.00 and shall be applied at the rate of $250.00 per term up to a maximum of 4 consecutive terms.
Stratford University Scholarship Eligible Nationalities:
Stratford University Scholarships Application Procedures
- Complete and submit a Stratford University admission application form and achieve formal admission to Stratford University (New students)
- Review info about applicable scholarships and grants available at Stratford University
- Complete and submit this scholarship/ grant application form accepting the terms and conditions for your selected scholarship. Some scholarships and grants have documentation requirements that must be met at the time of submission.
- Await Stratford University Scholarship Committee award notification.
Stratford University Scholarship Accepting Applications for the following:
- Alumni Advantage Award: 15% tuition discount to Stratford University Alumni
- Professional Affiliate Award: Up to $10,000 Tuition discount for program related to employment
- Stratford University Reward Program: Up to $6,600.00 Tuition credit at graduation
- Financial Literacy Grant: An additional $1000.00 for continuing student
- Transition Grant: Up to 2 classes free for student transferring from a closed US University
- Military Family Award: Up to $5000.00 tuition discount to military spouse or dependent
- International Presidential Scholarship: 25% tuition discount for new Stratford University International student who is NOT a transfer student
- Stratford University :You are welcome here.” International Scholarship: Up to 25% tuition discount for new International transfer student