Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships for international students – 2023/2024
MBZUAI UAE Scholarships for international students
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships for international students – The authorities of Muhammad Bin Zaid University are inviting Postgraduate and master international students for scholarship opportunities for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates who are eligible for the scholarship are to apply before the deadline date.
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships for international students
MBZUAI offers an array of graduate programs designed for the pursuit of advanced specialized knowledge and skills in artificial intelligence. it dedicated faculty and staff provide encouragement and guidance to enable you to make the right choices.
MBZUAI is a modern and innovative university offering a choice of graduate programs in Artificial Intelligence that are relevant to market needs, with an aim to help students succeed in their chosen career and leverage their acquired knowledge to tackle some of the greatest challenges of our time.
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): Muhammad Bin Zaid University
- Study in: Dubai, UAE
- Courses Offered:
— Computer Science
— Electrical Engineering
— Computer Engineering
— Other relevant Engineering majors
- Program Period: According to the selected program.
- Deadline: 30th April 2023 (Intake August 2023) – 1st September 2023
- Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship Coverage
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
Cover Tuition Fees
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- A monthly allowance will be provided to all admitted students during their study period at MBZUAI. However, and in order to maintain their scholarships, stipends and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the University code of conduct and fulfill certain requirements during their study tenure.
Accommodation & Meals
- All students are given housing accommodation in the Masdar City campus. They will be provided with accommodation containing en-suite facilities, kitchen and living area with TV and internet connection. Facilities on campus for all students include a gym, multi-purpose areas for sports activities, restaurants, coffee shops, and organic food store, plus a canteen that is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship Eligibility
To qualify for Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Each applicant has to show proof of English language ability by providing a TOEFL iBT with a minimum total score of 90 or IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- MSc requirement: Completed Degree: Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application.
- Ph.D requirement: Master of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application
- A degree attestation (for degrees from the UAE) or an equivalency certificate (for degrees acquired outside the UAE) should also be furnished within their first semester at the university. For more details on the attestation and equalization procedures, please visit the UAE MOE website
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General score is a plus and would be considered in the evaluation of the applicants. (optional)
How to Apply for Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- Register to online website from HERE.
- Choose your program and fill out your application form.
- Make your academic profile and submit your documents and certificates.
Note: fill all required information in English language only.
Documents to attach:
- Official Transcript: provide complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting application Statement of purpose: In a 500 to 1,000-word essay, the applicant should present his/her motivation for applying to the university. It may include information regarding the applicant’s personal and academic background as well as his/her chosen career path; goals as a prospective student; graduation plans.
- Research proposal (For Ph.D): It is a 3-5 page document summarizing the potential research project an applicant is interested in working on. The proposal should clearly justify the research gap which the applicant would like to fill in over the course of his/her study. It must be presented in the context of currently existing literature. The proposal must provide an overview of how he/she aims to investigate the underlying research project, and what are the expected outcomes. The proposal could also mention his/her relevance and suitability for the project. Finally, the proposal should highlight the scientific and commercial significance of the project. Note that applicants are expected to write a proposal completely independently.
- MBZUAI selection team will read an applicant’s proposal and use it as one of the measures to gauge and assess his/her skills. MBZUAI faculty will NOT help applicants write a research proposal for the purpose of the application
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship Website
To know more about Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship, please visit the official website: