Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship for International Students – Applications are duly expected from the graduate students for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship for International Students in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Successful international students further get financial support to attend international research conferences as well as mobilization and demobilization flight assistance.
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship Summary
- Host Country: United Arab Emirate
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | AED 10,000 Monthly stipend
- Deadline: April 30, 2023
- How to write Letter of Intent for scholarship
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship Details:
Khalifa University of Science and Technology offers its graduate students comprehensive scholarships that cover necessary educational expenses and may also offer recipients the potential to earn an attractive monthly stipend. Scholarship eligibility is assessed as part of the admission process and applicants are not required to submit a separate scholarship application.
* The University reserves the right to make changes to the published scholarship and fee information without prior notice.
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship Requirements:
To apply for Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023-24, applicants need to fulfil the following criteria:
Master’s Degree Program Applicants:
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Doctorate Degree Program Applicants:
- Must have a Masters Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
Scholarship Application Link: